Friday, March 28, 2003

Okay... What the..?!?

I was trying to find the picture of the US military men standing in the Iraqi city with the painting of the Twin Towers getting hit by the plane with the Iraqi flag and all that so that I could post a link to it... so I'm searching through some links on Google... and I come across THIS WEBLOG... As I read some of it I was wondering, "Could this possibly be real?" The more I read, the less I started to believe any of it... I had linked into it in the archives and a couple of the articles were almost kinda believeable... so I just went to the front page of the WEBLOG to see what I could find... and I found some pretty seriously over the top stuff... Regardless of its authenticity, whoever this guy is that's writing this stuff obviously isn't a fan of the US... oh, well... get in line, buddy...

No comments: