Friday, January 20, 2006

Yup...

Yeah, Underworld: Evolution was really, really good... I would say "it rocked," even, except for the fact that they pretty much did away with the rock-heavy soundtrack in favor of an excellent score. I've always been kinda weird about movies like that... I mean, I loved The Crow, liked the soundtrack, I guess, but absolutely loved the score... I really hope that they will put out a score CD for Evolution, as well...

As far as the movie, itself... excellent story, very well-written... and they upped the blood & gore budget by about twenty times over the original. There are a few scenes I would say are definitely not for the squeamish. I saw where the rating says, "R for pervasive strong violence and gore..." and they mean it.

Kate Beckensale looked incredible, as well... yummy, even. She makes me all tingly... Almost got to see her naked... almost, anyway.

No comments: