Monday, March 17, 2003

I Need a New Keyboard

I spilled the tiniest amount of soda on my keyboard this past summer... It seemed to have taken it pretty well... then, oneday, all of the sudden, my "D" key and my "Control" key decided that they wanted to misbehave... now they have become the most annoying things on the entire planet... I never realized how often I used the "D" key until it started sticking... sometimes, it seems like every word I type uses the damned thing... and I have to sit there and flick it after I hit it, much like you would flick the kid in the seat in front of you's ear at school to be a dick... every now and then you get the big dddddddddddddddddddd trail, too... That's always special... I purposefully try to not use words with "d" in them, now, just because I hate having to sit 'n' flick at the key to get it to pop back up...
I nee... must get a new keybo... keythingie...

No comments: