Sunday, May 15, 2011

Okay... I have gotten to the point where I am absolutely done dealing with someone at work... yes... good ol' Junkie. I was able to deal with it all at first... the stupidity, the immaturity, the absolute disregard for anyone but himself... but it's gotten to the point to where he thinks he's an untouchable, now... because he's managed to lie his way out of all kinds of trouble. Whether I know the truth or not, it's not my responsibility to dole out his punishment for being such a douchebag... nor is it my responsibility to be his babysitter and watch everything he does at all times... I'd never get around to doing my job if all I did was sit and watch him, because he's constantly flaunting the rules that we all have to adhere to...

Well... I hate to say it, but I'm fed up to the point where I'm probably going to have to make him disappear... and I don't want that. I want him to realize what a complete piece of shit he's been... but I just do not see it happening of his own volition... and I hate it for him.