Monday, September 07, 2009

Well, scratch one piece of Cincinnati junkie white trash drug dealing shit... Becky evicted him this week and the boys in black are about to put the big pinch on him at the place he's holed up in... He's nowhere to be seen around here, finally... but his "daughter" (aka the little oxyhooker he's been pimping and paying the rent for in at least two other places) is still there... with her little developmentally-challenged infant daughter (there have been three other people "living there" since he moved in, and it supposed to be JUST him). Seems the authorities are going to have to put them out... all I can say is that I hope I don't come home to a burned down house. I feel pretty bad for the little kid, I guess. I mean, born with birth defects from her piece of shit mother's tragic habit... with a piece of shit junkie whore for a mother. So much against her, already. One of my friends said that CPS is preparing to get involved, which may or may not help. I mean, all the mom will have to do is pass a drug test or two to get the kid back... and begin the cycle all over. But this guy... this guy was great. I had him pegged when I first met him, pretty much... well, the second time, anyway. He was all dapper, with his suit and his business card talking about how he's a construction supervisor from Cincy in town for work... and the second time I see him, in cut-off jean shorts, wife-beater, Busch Light in a horrid glass mug, hammered, acting like a tit, pacing to the corner and back, talkin' about how I look like I like to party and he could help me out... followed by the thirty people comin' and goin' at all hours, the "daughter" perched on the porch waiting for her "ride..." It's a bit humorous when people think they're smart or they're being "slick" or something... and they just have no fucking clue... like I needed any help in this instance. lol Nonetheless, it's nice when friends look out for you.

So yep... Scratch one piece of junkie white trash drug dealing shit...

One down...