Saturday, June 27, 2009

32

I'm not trying to give my life meaning
by demeaning you
And I would like to state for the record
I did everything that I could do
I'm not saying that I am a saint
I just don't wanna live that way
No, I'll never be a saint...


*•*•*•*

When all is said and done,
I'm still behind you
The past has come and gone, now,
just move on through
No matter when it is you come to see
who you want to be...


*•*•*•*•*

You are the wind as you are the ground
You speak through me
and now I've found I hear you perfectly...


*•*•*•*•*

You weren't the first to hold my key
But you were the one that set me free
You were the answers to my problems and
I solved them
In this wake, everyday, I now wander
in this place where you're no longer there
Is it fate my mistakes will remain being all I have,
Don't say that it's over

What have I done,
what have I done, again?