Sunday, July 08, 2007

Move Over, Britney...


So, Mike and I were heading to meet some friends to go to the TooL concert. We got to a stoplight near downtown... I look to my right, and BLAM! I saw this... I had a chance to get a pretty good look at the situation and noted these things:

1.) ~3 year old in the backseat... no car seat... no seatbelt (this was easily gathered from the fact that the kid was flopping around all over the place, at one point standing up in the seat).

2.) incredibly small baby... in mother's lap (held with left hand)... while she is driving...

3.) You cannot see it from this picture, but she is also, with her right hand, talking on a cell phone...

So... how in the world is she possibly driving the car with a baby in one hand and a cell phone to her ear with the other?

I pointed this out to Mike... and proceeded to grab my phone and snap this pic. I was pretty pissed. I got to talking about it and wanted to see if I could grab a shot of her license plate, because I was seriously considering calling Children's Services on the bitch... but by the time it struck me, she was too far back. It still totally enraged me.