Monday, December 12, 2005

I think the "C" in "CBS" actually stands for "Crime-drama."

I was sitting with my friend watching the football game this afternoon... and it seemed like every commercial was a commercial for another crime drama... Lemme see if I can list them all.

CSI:New York
CSI:Miami
CSI:Crime Scene Investigation
NCIS
Criminal Minds
Without a Trace
NUMB3RS - which is actually a decent show
Cold Case

There could probably be more... These are just the ones I'm sure of.
Now, I loves me some crime drama... but I like good crime drama... and with the exception of NUMB3RS... well, nevermind. The fact remains that basically everything on CBS besides Two and a Half Men is a freakin' crime drama... which is just the tiniest bit of overkill... and by "the tiniest bit" I mean "a shitload."

No comments: