Tuesday, October 15, 2002

...an observation...

Okay... besides Lynn Swann and Jack Arute, I think all the sideline correspondents at football games have become really gorgeous women... Melissa Stark (*meow*), Jill Arrington (*drool*), Bonnie Bernstein (*double drool*)... holy gees... I've heard people trying to give them shit for not knowing anything about football, or something... but c'mon, gimme a break... They all do a perfectly fine job to me (in fact, they ALL appear to be pretty well-schooled in the game), and besides, who really cares about what commentators say, anyway? I watch football to see football... and the cheerleaders and commentators and all that stuff is pretty much an afterthought... I certainly don't care what Deion Sanders is wearing, I don't even really care what Bonnie Bernstein is wearing... just bring on the run-blocking and the pass catching and the skull cracking and all that good stuff... If you don't think they know what they're talking about, mute it...

No comments: